Untethered

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mommy Dearest

I have actually found myself with a copy of Why Men Love Bitches in my possession. Oh, the irony is not lost on me.

But I'm combing through it anyway, maybe there's a tip in there somewhere, right? Lo and behold, I've come across something genius--my attempts to "mother" the men in my life have been not only counterintuitive but DETRIMENTAL. Somehow I've been operating under the incorrect assumption that this would be a way to show I cared. Besides the fact that, for the most part I don't, as it turns out, this is actually how I'm setting up the dynamic I'm so eager to break. CHRIST! Now I just have to get a date to find out if it'll solve the problem. I am willing to believe it will. The other options are grim...

Off for a weekend of meditation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NutriSystem Weight Loss