Untethered

Monday, September 24, 2007

Divorce Song

So this morning, inspired by my downstairs neighbor of the never-ending sound machine, I plugged into the random shuffle on my iPod. Never done that before. Just as I've retooled chapter 1, wondering if I've lost the thread, on comes Liz Phair's "Divorce Song." God has a funny sense of humor.
The new chapter one starts with a quote: "And the license said you had to stick around until I was dead. But if you're tired of looking at my face, I guess I already am." I'm noting this so that when I tell the story on Oprah, an episode on harmonic convergences, I'll have the proof of which came first.
And so, up with the white flag. I'm calling a truce with Chapter One. For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NutriSystem Weight Loss