Untethered

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Missing in action


It's not that there's been nothing to report for the last 8 days, but since solidifying this yoga training I've been doing yoga every morning and extracurricular at night and that just leaves less time to write. One of my big fears is that trend will continue in India and I won't do much writing. Or that it won't, exactly. I need that special combination of busy/happy/angstful to be prolific. No job? No steady partner? Check angst. Entertaining and being able to walk away from both work and male prospects? Check happy. Busy. That's a trick.

I suppose this will be part of my discovery. I know I will find a way toward busy-ness. I always do. But will I be filling that void with writing and reflection, or will I slink into my co-dependent need to see myself reflected in others?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NutriSystem Weight Loss