Untethered

Saturday, October 07, 2006

No training no drama

While on the one hand I was horrified to see my friend's 12-year-old strutting around to "My Humps," I can't help but be encouraged by some of the song's positive messages. Will they be heard?

Don't be grabbing on my hand boy, you ain't my man boy. Something something about quit it or, I'm gonna, start some drama, you don't want no drama.

Of course there's also, what you gonna do with all that ass inside them jeans? I'ma make make make make you scream make you scream. Etc etc.

Maybe it's just more of the same. I'm sexy and fabulous but you can't touch. As if we don't want or need to be touched. As if there's something wrong with that.

And if we do?

Drama.

Take the high school cafeteria zone I'm in. In what sounds like one overly drawn out episode, Mr Age Inappropriate II confesses. Or gets caught, I'm not exactly sure. This leaves me feeling like Hester Prynne. There are no freebies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NutriSystem Weight Loss