Untethered

Thursday, November 22, 2007

horrible shallow bitch

"Did my accident paralyze my sex drive?" asks the banner ad that just flicked on my screen.

I had to hie me to my blog, anything to get off that page. I just couldn't even look at it. So instead I'll mull it over, write about it, call the image up for YOU. Yeah, that oughta help.

The picture was of this hot fit guy in a wheelchair, looking sideways at the camera, kinda tough. All, yeah, I still like to fuck. What about it?

And I think I have it bad.

Though, last night I called my friend Dana about a woman, a real DOG, who was talking about cheating on her lover and I'm thinking, how is this bitch getting laid by not just one but TWO people. And Dana says, Well, there are at least that many homely people out there looking for someone just like her. Ha!

Which brings me back to the banner ad I just saw. Not so ha.

Maybe it's gone now. I'd just found this great recipe for homemade granola on that page. Hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NutriSystem Weight Loss