Untethered

Monday, November 19, 2007

rejection by iChat

Whoa. I have reached a new low.

It is clear I have no idea how to let attraction grow into fondness and finally a lasting, sexually fulfilling union. I'm having a hard time figuring out if that's even the right order.

Anyway, a prospect wants me to get on iChat so I do. Now I am hanging out there, because, well, maybe we'll meet there. I abhor this "getting to know you" shit on email. It doesn't actually work.

So this morning he comes on and-wham!-in a flash he disappears. I am left to assume he's seen me and thus popped back into his shell. Ouch.

Note to dude: I've taken you off my iChat list so I don't know when you're on. You can't fire me, muthafukka, I quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NutriSystem Weight Loss