Untethered

Friday, August 31, 2007

I am so telling...

On the luscious Jenifer...directrix of the Moth.

First of all, thank God the anti-smoking laws* have made it safe for a pregnant woman to go to a bar, otherwise I would likely not have met her. That's right, with child and about to drop,
she not only came to her organization's event, she's working it. Hard.

She scanned the web, her inbox, what-have-you, found my DON'T LOOK AT ME post about bombing at the Bitter End, and sent me a personal email. A personal encouraging email. I was floored. My day was made. Hell, my month was made. August kinda sucks.

Let's go September! Birthday month.

*While I can't help but register my contempt for this invasion of privacy, I do mean this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NutriSystem Weight Loss