Untethered

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

talk talk talk talk talk

Did Talk Talk plan to be a one-hit wonder with the catchiest tune ever being one in the same with their name? Looking over the lyrics I have no idea what that song's supposed to be about (OK, I didn't look too hard), but it lives in my brain right next to Dianne Weist's infamous line to her hopeful co-star in Bullets Over Broadway, when she covers his on the verge of profession lips and tsks tsks, "No talking!"

The only thing worse than being saddled with a talker is when he stops talking altogether. People still don't believe me when I tell them I got divorced over email...maybe I should just make up a really good story. I'll have to work on that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NutriSystem Weight Loss