Untethered

Saturday, August 12, 2006

He was not there

So I went straight from class to get a Brazilian bikini wax. That cured the out of control sex drive. For the moment. I'm concerned it may bring it back with such a fury that I attack my neighbor. My neighbor who is 50 with the sex appeal of an 80-year-old, who already thinks I want to bang him. Yeah, and remembering that's enough to keep me from doing that. But seriously, my shoulder hurts from excessive masturbation. Why is it that men go through this when they're too young to really be able to milk it, so to speak, while women go through it knowing full well what to do but with less sex appeal on the open market and unfortunate other physical limitations. I'm going to have to tell people I've taken up tennis.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
NutriSystem Weight Loss